Wednesday, October 10, 2012
People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
Beauty is powerful, may be the most powerful thing on earth.
What do you picture in your head when told to or trying to calm down or relax......
A beautiful beach
Amazing sunset
A meadow Somewhere outside,
quiet,
enjoying earths beauty.....
No one can look at earths beauty and feel nothing. So what is beauty for a woman? I want my beauty to feel the same. I want others to feel my beauty as enjoyable, breath taking, nourishing, comfort, inviting, and that everything is going to be alright. But if i am striving and not at rest in my heart then i am not giving that message. More like what Shakespeare said: muddy, ill-seeming, thick,bereft of beauty. I also think beauty is misunderstood. We work so hard for a visual beauty, but are cold, judgmental, lazy, complain, or just bitter. I was talking to my daughters tonight about this. Complaining about every little thing just because you need something or one to pick on to make you feel better. That is draining to others. You can be a model on the outside but draining to be around is not beauty, and what kind of men are you attracting then? Beauty is not only for the eyes, we listen to beautiful music, we feel it, it's our eyes, form, voice, hearts, spirit, life. Letting go of my bitterness will help me becoming more like the beauty i long for. I want others to feel good around me. Spring cleaning my soul and heart tonight, and refill with more love, confidence, kindness and joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment